Historic Leesburg Food Tour
Less than an hour from the heart of Washington DC lies the picturesque town of Leesburg, home to many of the regionís ďfirst familiesĒ, including the Carters, Lees, and Masons
Established in 1732, the historic heart of the city boasts rich history and a plethora of 18th and 19th century architecture. Much of the fabric of the original town remains intact despite a robust economy and growing population.
Within the historic town limit lies some of the regionís best restaurants boasting flavorful, innovative dishes that utilize locally sourced products whenever possible.
Your Food Tour may include the following specialties:
- House made pasta and sausages with wine pairings
- Mid-Atlantic comfort food created with Asian influences
- Local seafood served in a restored 19th century mill
- Virginia style Barbecue
- Locally sourced dishes
- Award-winning dessert featured on the Food Network
All dishes served are included in the tour. Enough food is served that
for most participants, dinner afterwards will not be needed. Seating
and special service is provided at all restaurants throughout the tour.
- When:Saturdays between 2:00 and 5:30 pm and for private groups (please see the event calendar or contact us at 202-851-2268 for current availability)
- Where: Meets near the Visit Loudoun visitors center (The exact meeting location will be provided upon ticket purchase)
- How long:The food tour will last approximately 3-3.5 hours
- Who:All age groups and fitness levels are encouraged to take the tour
- How much:$60 per adult ticket (plus a ticketing fee). We will be sitting for all dishes.
- What to wear:Comfortable clothing and shoes
- What is included: All food and drinks are included in the tour.
- Weather conditions:Food tours will take place rain or shine- tours may be rescheduled based on severe conditions